Today I need to create a to-do list of all the things I would like to achieve. I don’t often write to-do lists but I do find them helpful for some things. I like to try to stay as organised as I can, that way I don’t have any last-minute panics about things! No-one likes those! So here are today’s tasks, I’ll let you know later how I get on!
- Get up at 8 am. Now to many reading this you might think that is a nice lie in for a Thursday morning, however, for a student this is brutal! I’m trying to establish some sort of sleeping pattern and morning routine after last semesters disastrous lie-ins until midday every day! It played havoc with my body clock so I’m trying desperately to avoid this!
- Attend Lectures. This is pretty standard, I always attend lectures so it’s not compulsory to be on a list as a reminder, however, I still have to do it!
- Read the required readings for Lectures. Again this is fairly standard, but I usually leave it until the weekends so I thought I’d be proactive and get it done on a Thursday!
- Pack for the weekend! I’m very lucky in the fact that I’m going home tomorrow for Valentine’s weekend with my boyfriend so best be packed and ready for that!
- Go to the Gym. This is on my to-do list for most days if I’m honest! Somehow always seem to forget to cross this off the list…
- Schedule Social Media Posts for the Weekend. Now I am one of those people who use Buffer to schedule my social media as I’m always so busy I like to occasionally schedule things like Tweets to promote new posts!
- Read Some of My Book. I’m going to be writing a book review on Gloria Steinem’s, ‘My Life On The Road’ so need to finish this soon!
- Do some Yoga. I’m trying to get into the habit of doing a bit of yoga each day. I’ve found it helps massively with my relaxation and makes concentration so much easier! It’s also a super nice way to start and end my day!
So that’s my to-do list for the day! Pretty boring really, mid-week tends to be a tad boring for me – I get up to most things at the weekend! I’ll check in later to see what I can cross off! Don’t forget to write your own and share with #tpploveyourself