Today’s challenge is to write a list of the things I am grateful for in my life. It’s a list I can refer to when maybe I’m not feeling so fab so I can remember all the amazing reasons I should feel fabulous again! This is my own personal list so don’t forget to make your own and share using #tpploveyourself!
- My Health. I’ve been very lucky to never be a victim of any serious illness *touch wood* so I always have to remember that I am healthy and well and that I need to do my best to keep it that way.
- My Family. Well, they’ve been there from day one all the way back on June 27th 1997! They’ve always supported me and been so loving and caring whenever I’ve needed them. I love my family and miss them so much when I’m away at uni. I’m grateful that I have a happy home to come back to whenever I want to. They’re amazing!
- My Boyfriend. At the risk of sounding super soppy so sorry, he is absolutely brilliant. I’m grateful for him because he’s always there for me even though we’re apart whilst I’m at university. He’s caring, kind and always makes me laugh. I couldn’t ask for anything more!
- My Friends. I’m very fortunate to have an amazing group of friends around me. They’re always there if I ever need anything, and boy do we have a laugh! I’ve got some fantastic memories with them and I can’t wait to make so many more!
- My Brain. Well without it I wouldn’t be alive, but that’s a bit beside the point. My brain has got me to the point I am at today. I have all my opinions and beliefs and all of my thoughts and memories. I’m grateful for the fact that I had an amazing chance to be educated and to achieve the things I have so far.
- My House/Flat. I’m so super fortunate to be able to say I can live in two places; my flat at uni, and my family home back in Dorset. I’m grateful for the fact that I will always have a roof over my head.
- My Sister. I know I’ve already said family, but she deserves an extra special mention. I’m grateful for the fact that we can, and have, drive each other crazy and yet we’re still the best of friends deep down. To have a younger sister is the greatest gift in the world because I always have a best friend in my life and I’ve learnt so much from her. She’s turning into the most unbelievably strong woman and I’m so excited for what the future holds for her!
- My Smile. I’m grateful because it means I have something to smile about. I smile because I’m happy and enjoying my life so I’m grateful for the fact that I’m constantly smiling!
There are my 8 things that I am grateful for. Do you have any the same? Share yours with me in the comments below or with the hashtag #tpploveyourself. I look forward to seeing some of them! Also, let me know what you think of the challenge so far and keep going with the Love Yourself Challenge!
If you liked my list of things I’m grateful for you might like The Positivity Blog’s List too!